Saturday, April 7, 2012

Actual "no time"

Yesterday was one of my busiest days in a very long time. I can usually scrape up a few minutes to work out sometime during the day. Yesterday was not one of those type of days.
I got up at my usual 4 AM time. But I had to leave by 4:30 AM to drive for an hour and a half to get to a computer job. I work that job until I had to drive an hour to my second job. Then I work until I had to drive home. After getting home it was almost 11 PM. I took a shower and went to bed and got less than five hours of sleep.
This morning was very difficult getting up at 4 AM. I did not have the energy I needed to do a workout. So I got my no excuse cooler together, my workout clothes, and my work clothes put together and I am heading to the mountain. I will do a quick run up and down the mountain then I will head to the gym to do upper body workout.
At 10 AM I start an eight hour shift. I love my weekends, Ha ha ha.
I plan on doing my P90X workout this afternoon after work. Then I believe I will go straight to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment