Yesterday I thoroughly enjoyed the most laziest day I have had this entire year. Not only did I sleep in until 7:30 AM but the majority of the day I a was laying down watching TV or just relaxing. I think that we need a lazy day every once in a while.
Today I started off with waking up at 4 AM and doing a P90 X plus work out.
And enjoyed every minute of it.
I also decided to really tweet my eating habits. In 60 days I am going to have the best body in my life.
How will I make it happen? I am staying off of Facebook and YouTube and other Internet sites.
If I am required to get on the Internet for my job, I will do that but I will not play.
This does sound kind of extreme. So we will see if this will work or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment