Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Still rocking and rolling

I am sore and I know I am doing my body good. Today is my "60 days till my birthday" day.
So I decided to really up my workouts and tweak my eating habits.
I am still on my key 90 X workout routine regimen but I am also including some insanity and asylum.
At this very moment I am dictating this blog while driving to the gym. My morning schedule is: wake up at 4 AM.

Do P90 X or another 30 minutes DVD workout.

Drive to the gym.

Do upper body with weights.

Run pinnacle mountain until I have to go to work.

Work for eight hours.

Go home, eat then go for a 3 to 5 mile run.

If I have time, I will do another Beachbody DVD workout.

My schedule is kind of insane, but I know my outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment