Yesterday started out normal. P90X and then packed the car with water and food. I headed to my mountain frail and ran 10 miles. Whether I tried to start the car, the car was completely dead. I noticed that the main fuse was blown.
I was stranded. No cell phone signal. 20 miles away from the dealership. It was time for a marathon day. It looks like I will have to run a marathon to get to the Honda dealership and get my seven dollar fuse so I can drive to work by 1:30 PM today.
This is what fitness is all about. It's not about looking cute in your skinny jeans. It's about being able to run 20 miles to get to safety, or save your life.
I assume you were SO stressed that day, Sean. You might feel disappointed about your car and frustrated about the situation that you had to run for 20 miles just to get your car fixed. I salute you for overcoming that kind of situation. :) By the way, how's your car now? Did you buy a new one? I suppose you did. :)
ReplyDeleteDid you actually run for 20 miles just to reach the nearest dealership? Oh well, I'm glad that you manage to remedy the situation even there was poor signal in your location that time. By the way, what type of car do you have back then? Your car must be old, that's why the fuse broke down all of a sudden.
ReplyDeleteWow! You really ran 20 miles to get to a Honda dealership? That’s amazing! It is troublesome to suddenly have problems with the car in the middle of a trip. A piece of friendly advice: always do a routine maintenance check on your car before you go out on the road.
ReplyDelete