For the last month I've been trying to hold up. Bulking up requires extra calories. Well consuming extra calories, I notice that I feel more bloated around the midsection. I believe that that is just extra food in the digestive tract. I say digestive tract because I do not believe that I am getting body fat. I am definitely getting stronger, more endurance and I definitely feel better about myself.
This next month I am going to focus more on becoming lean. How will I become more lame? My daily calorie level will be my BMR. Basal metabolic rate. That's the rage in which my body burns calories at rest just to stay alive per day. Presently, I only require 1700 calories.
So my caloric intake per day will be no more than 2000 calories.
If I feel weak, tired, or my daily step count goes down drastically, I will increase my caloric intake.
No comments:
Post a Comment