I know we are biologically supposed to want to eat, but in our society we need to "not eat so much."
I know I am doing an amazing transformation, but I want to do better. And in my tiny little mind, I think that I need to fast, eat less, or even starve myself.
I know from past experiences, I can go on 1000 cal a day fast for three days with out feeling bad. It actually helps me Cleanse. Anything more than three days or going with out eating, I not only feel bad but at the end of my fad diets, I tend to over eat.
So I am going to continue to eat and work out every day and enjoy my life.
Today I am going to join Boyd on his new YouTube channel and post a video per day showing what I'm doing to transform my body. At the end of 365 days, I should have a transform the body that I can do a bodybuilding or a fitness competition with.
He will keep me on track as I do a round of P90X for 90 days, insanity for 60 days, and then finally a 30 day asylum video. After that six months I will try another six-month video series that will help me get into shape.
No comments:
Post a Comment