I am going to create an entire 90 day blog about my P90X transformation.
Today is day one and I did chest and back this morning. I woke up at 4 AM because I do not have time during the day to do such a thing.
This is also going to be the framework for my 6° of fitness book.
Fitness is not about working out and losing weight and being on a diet. Fitness is about being happy, healthy and being able to do things without being out of breath or feeling like you're exhausted.
It is very interesting that in our Constitution it says the pursuit of happiness. How many people actually follow the pursuit of happiness Theory?
How many people actually think doing 90 days of workout is happiness?
I have heard a lot of people telling me that working out for 90 days is extreme. I heard those same people tell me that eating healthy for 90 days is extreme. To me, personally I think that having a heart attack, and open heart surgery, bypass surgery is a little more extreme. I want to make sure that never happens to me.
So here is day one on my 90 days of fitness. Let's see what P90X and check out you can really do for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment