Friday, March 23, 2012

No excuse cooler

It is really easy to stop at a fast food restaurant to pick up something quick in the morning, at lunch and even before you get home from work. How do you combat such an easy way of eating? One way I have figured out is making sure I have a no excuse cooler packed in my car every day
I can text before I go to bed in the evening and it is easy enough for me to pack in the morning before I leave for work.

So what do you packing your no excuse cooler? What I pack is a bunch of fruit. Apples, oranges, pears, bananas and even grapes.

Many people say that fruit sugar is bad for you. I personally believe that we crave sweets and if we eat the sweets that nature has given us, then we are eating correctly. Why else would we be craving sweets if it was not good for us?
Does it raise my blood sugar levels? Does it cost me to have an insulin spike? I do not believe it's a huge spoke like processed sugars and even if it is, I believe that natural sugars are easier to break down and convert to energy then process sugars.

You may find it easier for you to pack a combination of fruits and vegetables that you enjoy eating raw. We need easily accessible food that is most natural. When I say natural I am talking about how it's produced by nature. If it is an apple, it is an apple not apple juice apple cider or applesauce. If we are talking about grapes, it is grapes on the vine. Not great juice, grape fruit roll ups, or anything else that you can buy in a box that a company has processed.
This approach to having all natural food around me has helped me lose 100 pounds and keep it off for years
I hope this helps you now and in the future. Rock on Fit

No comments:

Post a Comment