Friday, March 30, 2012

KenpoX

It is hard to explain how happy I feel. My body is so sore it's insane. I feel muscles that I've never felt before. And yet I have more energy than I have ever had before.
This program makes you strong. You gain a lot of muscle while losing body fat. One thing I have noticed is that "scale weight" does not go down right away. And another important fact is that your total body inches will go down quicker than the scale weight will.
Total body inches is the true measurements of my fitness success. If you worry about scale pounds, you will fail your fitness journey. 5% scale weight, 30% body fat, 30% total body inches, 30% the way your clothes fit and 5% care about your nose hair.
As you can see, worrying about scale weight is about the same as worrying about your nose hair. It should not cross your mind all the time. There are other things to look at to determine how well you are doing on your fitness journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment