What is a rest day? For some it is sitting down on the couch watching TV. For some people it's only running 10 miles because they are used to running 30 and 40 daily.
What is a cheat meal? For some people it is eating an entire pizza and drinking sodas. For some it is eating extra 2 oz of tomatoes or more pasta.
Today I will not do anything more extreme than one P90X workout. For the last two days I have been working out for eight hours before my eight hour work shift.
I will do something that is active today. I need to till up my garden so I can plant my vegetables. It is a beautiful day so I'll probably go ride my bike. And most likely I will go on a 4 mile walk on the bike trail.
Some people think my free day is more extreme than their workout day.
No comments:
Post a Comment