It is hard to believe that only three days into my P90X challenge, my arms are extremely sore. I never would've thought that taking only a 30 day break in between my work out challenges would I regress so quickly.
That being said, if you have not worked out for three months or more, I would suggest you start off as if you have never worked out before in your life. What do I mean by that? I mean when you start lifting weights, lift a very light weight. When you start to run or jog or do cardio again, pretend this is your first time and let your body get used to it again. It is very true: if you don't use it, you lose it.
This challenge will be 90 days. After this 90 days is complete, I will do ShaunT insanity. Insanity is a 60 day program. Following the completion of insanity, I will follow it up immediately with a 30 day asylum.
This has to be a continued lifestyle. There is no taking a week, month, year off from being healthy and fit. It is either a lifestyle or it is not.
No comments:
Post a Comment